Wednesday, February 13, 2008

walked to bus stop and just missed one bus.
so had to wait for another which den made me walk with diyu and eugene.
at first saw hong hui but he went another way.
so we 3 walked and rushed to go up to classroom to put bag.
and i was holding bio and ss book! which is like fucking heavy!
den after that zy and xz alr went down so i walked with eugene and he asked me stupid jokes and questions.lol.
so diff. to walk beside me?
after that had temperature taking
thanks sis for buying for me at her sch.
den after that.had lessons.
ms see gave like ALOT of a maths .which means i have to like collect ALOT!
and all at THURSDAY.
wl eh.
go outing still ask me collect things.
-.-

den after that recess zy wanted to buy the wadever thing they are selling but den in the end didnt again.den den.
eng was boring cause zy diff. group as me for lsp.
den eh.
complained things to ade and yuqi
den had bio test.
after that went for lunch den chem spa.
mrs singh scolded ppl who are late den we did experiment.
got burned by the bunsen burner and my finger turn swollen like hell.
and its hurts like shit.
went to bugis with k and zy.
k to lavender first for his ic making so he said to meet us at bugis cause he also wan buy things
den we went to bugis strt.
found my draw string bag.
all so nice lah.wanted to buy the rose and copper colour one.
but dennnnnn
white rose nicer.LOL.

den after zy and i wanted to buy a purse which is sooo vintage looking and nice.
but only zy bought cause i alr bought bag and wasted enough money.
so i decided to buy NEXT WEEK.
WAIT FOR ME MY DEAR PURSE :D
den we waited for k.
bought his things den went home like nearly 6.
and my finger still hurts like shit.


night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home